Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm baaaaack...

Blogger forgive me. It has been a year and a half since my last post. But I'm back!

Man have I been busy! To sum up the past 18 months or so... I finally got pregnant (woo hoo) and welcomed my son into the world on November 24, 2010 (double woo hoo!). The past 6 months have been a whirlwind. My little family and I moved to a new city, I quit my job, and am now a stay at home mom. I have been so focused on my attempts to be the best Mom ever that I forgot about being the best Me ever. Which brings me to today's post.
Just because I have a new baby doesn't mean I have been away from the kitchen. In fact, I think I might even cook more now that I am a full time mom... probably because I am one of those moms that make their own baby food (Take that, Gerber).
But I digress.
I missed blogging. I missed sharing my recipes. I missed hearing if anyone has tried any of these ideas in their own kitchens. I missed forming sentences that didn't include the word "diaper" or "binkie." I missed this.
It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Team Turcotte said...

Welcome back Gina. Looking forward to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Post more!JPP ;-)